Support our bill (Bill C-216) to decriminalize simple possession, expunge criminal records for simple possession and implement a health-based strategy to stop the harm and help loved ones.
Actions you can take:
1. Write to your MP to request they support the bill using our easy online tool found here.
2. Request a meeting with your MP or meet other supporters of Bill C-216 outside your MPs office. You can find the email and address of your MP by searching this page.
3. Collect signatures for our petition - found here.
4. Write a letter to the editor of your local news publication.
5. Add your endorsement of Bill C-216 here.
6. Use the hashtags #EndOverdose #SaveLives #BillC216 and share your support on social media.